RAGNAROCK ON WHEELS!
BEST AT 1024x768 (good color)
with Mozilla 1.x!
Resist the collective!use Mozilla!
- 242GT standard hood
with louver vent over Turbo *
- 85% Tinting to all but forward glass.
- Factory "Deep scoop" front Air Dam.
- Grille (standard GT) Mounted ZKW 55 watt Driving lamps. (re-wired)
- Electric Mirrors from 1983 GLT.
- Hella H4 lamps with 80/100 watt bulbs. "'CAUSE THEY'RE HELLA BRIGHT!"
- Hella Twin Trumpet Air Horns. "'CAUSE THEY'RE HELLA LOUD!"
- Front seats are from a Mazda MX6/Ford Probe GT (electric bolster/lumbar and position)
- Alpine Sound system w/ power booster and CD player.
- Volvo R-Sport Gauge Cluster with relocated boost gauge.
- Dash Mounted Gauges in custom aluminum enclosure.
* Interesting thing about this louver. While driving, or sitting still with the cooling fans on, it expels a LOT of hot air that would otherwise remain under the hood. Plus it looks kinda cool. Highly recommend it.
Custom Cluster Out-side view of R-Sport Gauges
Out-side view of all gauges Drivers angle of R-Sport gauges
Nose On, better move.. :)
This is NOT your daddy's Volvo!
- 2.1L, B21FT with
- Garret TB03,60 trim +3
- .48 A/R High Nickel* Turbine housing
- 8.8mm Accel "Super Stock" plug wires**
- SDSefi EM-2F Programmable fuel injection with Direct Fire ignition!
- All brass 3-core radiator with 15" electric fan with adjustable switch
- Exhaust is 2.5" turbo back, 2.5" DynoFlow CAT and Cherry Bomb (c) Muffler. All custom bent.
- Spearco Turbo Aquahol Injection system, set to 8 PSI, Injector is a modified Saab turbo cold start injector.
- Oil, Mobil 1 synthetic 15w50 with dual remote filters ***. Total oil capacity is 6.5 quarts
- Intake is B23FT Mild port work
- CBV from a late model 760 Turbo.
* The high nickel content is less likely to crack under high heat situations.
** I decided to use Aftermarket non resister
plugs & wires because the stock Bosch & "clones" kept
I'll post the part # soon.
*** K&N Filters, P/N 3001. These are about twice as large as stock Volvo filters & add about one quart to the system. The oil cooler adds another .5 quart.
before B23 intake. (click image for full size)
Some after B23
installed: (click image for full size)
- Manual M46 4 speed +
overdrive with heavy duty IPD transmission mount
- Heavy duty clutch and pressure plate
- 4.1:1 Limited Slip Differential
- Suspension is IPD 25mm front and rear swaybars
- IPD sport coils, Front & Rear
- Bilstein "heavy duty" struts & shocks
- Tower to firewall strut braces.
- Home made Tower to Tower Strut brace.
- ??? 205/55/15 on 15" Volvo 5 spoke Turbo rims
- Brakes - 4 wheel vented disk, 4 piston in front, 2 piston rear with stainless steel lines..
More Pics. (click for full size)
"Doesn't look like much but she's got it where it counts"
-Han Solo, Star Wars - A New Hope